Europe is an unimaginable wealth of attractions. You can explore the Renaissance art and architecture of Florence, take a ride down the canals of Venice, or bask in the grandeur of Paris. Europe offers a host of unique sights and experiences that will make you want to come back again and again.
There is also some glorious scenery to be witnessed. From the rugged highlands of Scotland to the fjords of Norway, Europe is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in the world. If you love mountains, you can head over to the Swiss Alps, but if you love sand and beaches, then the Mediterranean coast is your best friend. There are glorious lessons in art and history to bear witness to as well. If you are headed to Paris, then be sure to visit The Louvre. The largest art museum on the planet, it is the home of art and antiquities from all around the world. You’ll find the infamous Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People, and several notable works from the likes of Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio, etc.
You can also visit Italy and Barcelona. A cachet of cultural heritage sites, Italy offers a combination of history and art that will leave you spellbound. There are some spectacular landscapes to enjoy as well, and the food is a revelation in itself. You will find several opportunities for fine dining here that will make your evenings a memorable affair.
Barcelona is a treasure trove of beautiful architecture as well. It is home to architectural wonders that go back 2000 years. Food lovers can explore the unique flavors of Catalan cooking in Barcelona. Its sun-drenched beaches are a dream come true for romantics that will make you want to stay forever.
Top Experiences in Europe
• Exploring the nightlife of London (Britain)
• Visiting Prague Castle (Prague)
• Visiting the Eiffel Tower in Paris
• Exploring the museums and other ancient sites of Greece and Santorini
• Sightseeing at La Sagrada Família (Barcelona)
• Hiking through the cinematic hillsides of Lisbon
• Tower of London Tour, visit the storied history of this fortress, prison and home to the Crown Jewels of England
• Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel, After Hours Tour
• Acropolis Tour Visit the ancient citadel high above Athens that is home to historic ruins in Santorini, Greece