The wildlife of Africa has no equivalent. Whether you are looking to explore the great pyramids of Giza, the tropical rainforests of Central Africa or the jagged mountains and highlands of the Great Rift Valley, Africa will leave you speechless with its beauty.
A unique combination of the old and the new, there are some areas in Africa that are completely untouched by the modern world. Others have embraced the future and brought about a wave of creativity and sophistication that breaks away from the past.
Africa is all about discovering the miracles of nature. The wildlife has a personality of its own with several great beasts calling Africa their home. A wildlife safari in Africa is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You can witness nature in its true form and experience a child-like wonder at the sheer beauty of it. Africa offers amazing hiking and trekking opportunities. The obvious choices for mountain enthusiasts are Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kenya, and Morocco’s Atlas Mountains. Kenya offers the best of Africa, from the African wildlife in its National Parks to the beautiful Diani beach. South Africa is one of Africa’s most enduring and well-established destinations, it offers exclusive resorts to wild, windswept beaches and resorts.
Top Experiences in Africa
• Diving in the Red Sea and visiting the historic Pyramids (Egypt)
• Exploring 900-year-old churches (Ethiopia)
• Experiencing the Wildlife of the Masa Marai (Kenya)
• Visiting Lake Malawi and spending a few nights at Mumbo Island (Malawi)
• Skiing expeditions in Marrakech (Morocco)
• Sandboarding or skydiving in the adventure city of Swakopmund (Namibia)
• Experiencing rich architectural and cultural heritage, magnificent history, African savannah, scenic beaches and wildlife parks (Tanzania)
• Zambia is famous for exciting adventure and outstanding scenes of nature including the world’s largest drape of waterfalls, Victoria Falls which is shared with the neighboring country Zimbabwe. This area is also famous for bungee jumping (Zambia)